About Kentan Machinery
Kentan Machinery is your Kubota Dealership for Sales, Parts and Service in Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Taree Areas.
Kentan Machinery is a 5 star platinum Kubota Dealership. It was established in 1970 next door to our current location, originally focusing on aftermarket construction equipment parts. From these humble beginnings, the business has grown into one of the largest Kubota Dealerships in Australia offering tractor and machinery sales, servicing and spare parts.
Kubota is the backbone of Kentan Machinery and is the only dealership in NSW to supply the full range of Kubota products including tractors, excavators, compact track loaders, utility vehicles, mowers, engines, generators and landscaping products. Kentan Machinery are also agents for Krone haymaking equipment and Toku hydraulic hammers.
To complement our Kubota products, we offer a comprehensive range of implements from Berti, Land Pride, Krone, Agroplow, Ag-Pride, Croplands and Challenge. These implements include but are not limited to mulchers, harrows, hoes, sprayers, seed trills, tillage ploughs, rotary cutters, grader scrapers, post hole diggers, slashers, carryalls, balers, rotary rakes, loaders, buckets and mowing decks.
We play an active role in our communities and have sponsored many local events in the past ten years. Some of our awards include:
- 2016 – Kubota 5 star platinum dealer
- 2015 – Kubota 5 star platinum dealer
- 2014 – Kubota 5 star platinum dealer, Tocal Field Days Best commercial exhibit
- 2013 – Kubota 5 star silver dealer, Tocal Field Days Best commercial exhibit
- 2012 – Kubota 5 star gold dealer
- 2011 – Kubota 5 star silver dealer, Special award for the first ever settlement by Kubota Australia Finance
- 2010 – Kubota Super dealer
- 2009 – Kubota 5 star plus
- 2008 – Kubota 5 star plus, MTA NSW Farm Machinery Dealer of the year
- 2007 – Kubota Super dealer, MTA NSW Farm Machinery Dealer of the year, Tocal Field Days Best commercial exhibit
- 2006 – Kubota Super dealer, MTA NSW Farm Machinery Dealer of the year, Tocal Field Days Best commercial exhibit